Big cats

Yes...pardon the mess as we are preparing to move houses.

IMG_0749.JPG
 
To answer part of your question...the cat we took was jumped off of this kill. The guide shook his head and said why did he have to take the biggest buck on the mountain? We could tell that he killed the buck in its sleep...like a ninja. No struggle in the snow. It certainly beats my best mule deer!

View attachment 748746

View attachment 748747
They don't have to be 30" wide if they have mass and a bunch of sticker trash!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,960
Members
169,071
Latest member
FreddyGoss
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top