Best Shellfish?

Mmm...as I told you it ain't in zambia :E Big Grin:....but can sort elsewhere :D Beers:

I just got back from the Commissary at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson; red king crab legs were $44 a lb, frozen. Delicious but spendy!
 
I just got back from the Commissary at Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson; red king crab legs were $44 a lb, frozen. Delicious but spendy!
Last time I priced them they we’re pushing $75 a pound
 
Reds Eats in Maine with 3 lobstah rolls...
1692401732429.png

Trenton Bridge Lobster Pound...
1692401790181.png


We've ordered a few times from Live Maine Lobster and had excellent experiences. Apologies for not being able to find pictures. Suppose I was more concerned with eating than photography.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,413
Messages
1,575,432
Members
170,327
Latest member
UPPStefani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top