Best Grade Heym 470NE Double Rifle Package

Hate that for you and happy for you at the same time.

What a great deal someone got. Above my price point.

I would not be a good temporary care taker of the piece of art anyway. I would most likely break one or both of the elephant tusks off within a week of owning it.
It was actually nice just to look at and read about its attributes.

Beautiful! Best of luck with the sale!

Congratulations to RookHawk, and the buyer/new owner. As my late, beloved parents would say: "If one can't say/write anything good, or helpful, shut the hell up."

i just drooled a little bit
(ok... a lot)

It was arguably the nicest rifle I've ever owned. I certainly will be on the search for another one in about two years. I'm on a life plan: zero debt, own everything in my life free and clear, then buy all the guns/toys/cars I want.

I just paid off 20% of my remaining life debts from a single gun sale. Every day I get closer to that goal.

The best part is if you buy good guns, you do just fine in life. I lost not one penny on the gun and in fact, its return on investment was better than any S&P 500 index fund over the past ten year return rate.

The buyer saved 50% of a new gun, I did well, he did well.

Not to disparage any other gun, but had I gone cheap with a sabatti, merkel, chapuis, VC, Searcy, or K-Gun, it wouldn't have been a "free gun on loan" scenario, it would have been a gun I had to lose money on.

So in conclusion, buy investment grade guns and you can enjoy them, keep them, pass them on, or sell them without taking a loss.

They simply won't build the 88, from my understanding @ this time. I don't see it getting any better
What the future holds, God Knows .. Debt Free is piece of mind, no doubt.

Glad I didn't invest in Oriental Rugs ;
This 88 certainly came from a Well-Versed Individual. Many Congrats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Puckett's

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you