Benelli Lupo BE.S.T Walnut 300 Win Mag With Leupold VX5 HD CDS 3-15x44

etsonaut

Gold supporter
AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI, NRA, DSC, WSF
For Sale. Like new Benelli Lupo BE.S.T Walnut 300 Win Mag. Very lightly used. 10 Rounds fired. Threaded barrel. Making room for special order that is due in shortly. Sold including the mounted and sighted Leupold VX5 HD CDS 3-15X44 Impact 29 MOA Reticle with custom dial for Federal Terminal Ascent 200 Grain. Will ship to your FFL in the continental US in a hard sided case. Thanks for looking! $2600 includes shipping.

IMG_1793.jpeg
IMG_1798.jpeg
IMG_1794.jpeg
IMG_1799.jpeg
IMG_1795.jpeg
IMG_1801.jpeg
IMG_1802.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
These Benelli Lupos shoot like nothing I’ve ever seen in a factory rifle. I have a 30-06 and a 308 in this exact gun and both shoot 1/2” with a lot of different ammo.

These Benelli Lupos shoot like nothing I’ve ever seen in a factory rifle. I have a 30-06 and a 308 in this exact gun and both shoot 1/2” with a lot of different ammo.
It's a great gun and I should probably keep it but I bumped my head and bought a Rigby Highland Stalker in 9.3x62. So a few things had to go...

I have the same gun with the same scope- shoots 1/2 - 3/4 inch at 100 yards. How does yours shoot ?

It shoots very well. I have a couple custom guns that don't shoot much better.

This is not directly your topic, but please allow me to ask you what you think about a Benelli M4 as a defence weapon (not for hunting) with Brenneke Black Magic against an attacking lion at ranges below 25 metres?

I have so many different 30 calibers, I have zero need for this. But I like it! Trying to come up with a reason i need it...

This is not directly your topic, but please allow me to ask you what you think about a Benelli M4 as a defence weapon (not for hunting) with Brenneke Black Magic against an attacking lion at ranges below 25 metres?
How could this be remotely anywhere near topic? I doubt anyone has ever been armed with a M4 and black magic shells against a charging lion below 25 meters! Let alone a guy from Chattanooga, TN! WTF!

How could this be remotely anywhere near topic? I doubt anyone has ever been armed with a M4 and black magic shells against a charging lion below 25 meters! Let alone a guy from Chattanooga, TN! WTF!

That lion charge doesn’t happen in East Tennessee often! I do have an M4 though as a home defense shotgun. Fantastic gun. Luckily I haven’t had to employ it for home invaders, lions or otherwise.

Interesting looking rifle, I’d like to shoot one, congrats on the sale

My buyer (my nephew) did not come through. This rifle is still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottlinks

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Redfishga1 wrote on gearguywb's profile.
I would be interested in the ruger if the other guy is not.
Bartbux wrote on franzfmdavis's profile.
Btw…this was Kuche….had a great time.
Sorry to see your troubles on pricing.

Happy to call you and talk about experience…I’m also a Minnesota guy.
Ready for the next hunt