Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Hungary
Bill, the bear hunter, is in the woods, sleeping in his tent. Suddenly, his tent is ripped open by a bear. Before he can react, the bear drags him out of his sleeping bag and sodomizes him. When the bear is done, Bill loads up his backpack and leaves the forest immediately.
The next year, Bill returns to the woods. He has had all year to think about it, and he is going to kill that bear. He tries not to fall asleep, but eventualy nods off. As soon as his eyes close, the bear is on him. The bear shreads Bills pants and sodomizes him again. Bill is devastated, and hikes out of the woods again.
Another year passes, and Bill is determined to kill that bear. After 5 days of hunting with no sleep, he falls asleep sitting under a tree. The bear is on him in an instant. The bear has him pinned face down, and whispers in Bills ear......"you're not really here for the hunt, are you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18whlsrolin

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross