Be interesting to see the outcome of this action. Burkina Faso

Agreed. I should have gone five years ago.

I too had the hots for a trip there, just shortly before it all went to Hell. Was very close to pulling the trigger when it went poof!

All those big Roan. Guys were lion hunting for a song. Look at Mozambique all is not lost.

As unlikely as it seems, if BF ever stabilizes, I imagine it’ll become a desirable destination once again for roan and buffalo. I’d love to hunt there someday.

Its more about where it is than what game it has, at least for me. I had been looking at the little buffalo and roan, bushbuck...oh well.

I just watched some videos of the new regime having a “parade” through the capital, and many participants/spectators were carrying Russian flags. :unsure: The old is new again…or old again.

I just watched some videos of the new regime having a “parade” through the capital, and many participants/spectators were carrying Russian flags. :unsure: The old is new again…or old again.
If not Russkies, it would be Chicoms most likely!

If not Russkies, it would be Chicoms most likely!
I don’t think the Russians are up to helping BF as bogged down as they are in Ukraine. The Chicoms might if BF has any rare earth metals that they can rape from the people of Burkina Fasso to make all of the components for batteries for all of the electric vehicles the environmental wackos want us to drive.

This should solve all their problems......................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg