BBC: Germany and Namibia: What is the right price to pay for genocide?

It is almost always a useless exercise because they are too ignorant to even feel uncomfortable by their parasitic existence.
I admire your willingness to attempt to educate these idiots. I quit trying long ago.

I am ever further stunned by the sheer ignorance of history repeatedly displayed by the cloyingly virtuous left. My great niece (by marriage!) is one of these young woke teachers who throws around words like "justice" and "colonialism" like they mean something to her. She knows no history (or economics for that matter). She has never traveled anywhere and so has no idea what the vast majority of the planet is actually like.

I once asked her if the indigenous peoples of Britain deserved reparation's and if so, from whom. She was too ignorant of the history of the British Ilse's (or Europe itself) to even understand the point I was making. I appalled her recently by stating that were I a black American, I would have prayed my great great great grandfather would have stowed away on a slave ship had he not been brought here forcibly. I am pretty sure most black Americans would eventually agree should we drop them into the burbs of Beira, Mozambique for a few weeks.

We periodically have a few protestors on our town square demanding the removal of the "traitor's" statue in front of the courthouse. They are usually earnest looking middle age women occasionally accompanied by their metro-looking husbands. I usually will speak with them - pointing out my military service, my father's, and grandfather's in the two World Wars, and the service of my great great uncle at Cold Harbor and Petersburg, and another who fell leading a Brigade at Gettysburg - both of whom served in the Army of Northern Virginia. I site my pride in all of them, and ask what they have done for their country that entitles them to attempt to erase part of my history.

It is almost always a useless exercise because they are too ignorant to even feel uncomfortable by their parasitic existence.
People like your niece are the true enemy's to our way of life....these entitled, coddled, privileged, liberals are the ones causing the changes occurring in the world. Left to their own devices, our native "indigenous" ghetto dwellers will keep killing each other just like they do every single day in every 'hood in the USA.

I think that it was Napoleon who said, "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The fact that the name Al Sharpton is well known and the name Thomas Sowell is not speaks volumes.
Exactly!! He’s an Uncle Tom/sellout to most blacks

He’s incredible, and if people followed his advice black culture would be in a much better place

Exactly!! He’s an Uncle Tom/sellout to most blacks

He’s incredible, and if people followed his advice black culture would be in a much better place
He’s only been saying it for 50 years, libs haven’t had enough time to understand him yet.

He’s only been saying it for 50 years, libs haven’t had enough time to understand him yet.
I think they are choosing denial. Think about what is the easiest. To follow the narratives of a party that offers you victimhood status and hand-outs, or the teachings of a small handful of individuals who challenge you to believe that we as individuals must take responsibility for ourselves and can determine our own fates?

I think they are choosing denial. Think about what is the easiest. To follow the narratives of a party that offers you victimhood status and hand-outs, or the teachings of a small handful of individuals who challenge you to believe that we as individuals must take responsibility for ourselves and can determine our own fates?
All men are created equal. What happens after that is entirely up to the individual.

All of you are 100% correct. Even moderate Blacks here in NYC don't like Sowell or his ideology. That's why people will be having this same conversation 100 years from now.

If anyone wants a better insight and understanding of the situation with black america or black Africa, there are 2 great books to read. One is called "Guns Germs and Steel" and the other is "Sapiens."

While reading, just keep in mind that they aren't making any political statements, but if you just read between the lines you will understand what the reality is.

Not trying to sound "racist" here....I am just saying it as I see it

I demand all manner of compensation from the assorted genetic descendants of The Ones Who Live Over There for murdering my ancestors circa 8 Million BCE.

We can send you back to the motherland and give you all the mud huts you need or just come through the southern border of the USA and senile joe will give you all the free shit you could ever want

Wonder if the Zulu...ndebele....and other similar war like tribes will have to pay compensation to the descendants of the tribes they conquered, slaughtered ,enslaved and robbed...while they were on the rampage?

This thread comes in a different form, on always the same subject.
History. And how it reflects today. In africa, is relations between black and white population.
Confiscation of white property, land reforms, another example.
I spoke with my PH about this.
He said, the curse of white man is written history, it comes back as boomerang.

Come to think of it, where history is not written, atrocities are forgotten. What was happening in Africa before white men came, we know only little.

This thread comes in a different form, on always the same subject.
History. And how it reflects today. In africa, is relations between black and white population.
Confiscation of white property, land reforms, another example.
I spoke with my PH about this.
He said, the curse of white man is written history, it comes back as boomerang.

Come to think of it, where history is not written, atrocities are forgotten. What was happening in Africa before white men came, we know only little.

Written history is also forgotten, as the left wing liberals rewrite or change history to suite their ideology and their teachings....

The BBC is back at it again lol. They really should do thorough research before making articles, it would improve their status significantly. In short, there's really nothing left for Germany to give back to Namibia. For one, Namibia has been its own sovereign state since the 90s albeit they could've been independent much earlier if Britain didn't get involved. Black Namibians in general don't have any prejudice against white Namibians, even those of German descent. It's predominantly Western ignorance that creates these false ideas of racial clashes in Africa, aside from the EFF.

The real issue they should be focusing on is multi-million dollar mining companies exploiting Namibia's resources and giving bribes as compensation.

That was yesterday. No one lives there anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg