Bauska (BBK-02) magazine extension

Elkbugling

AH member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who could extend the magazine capacity of a Bauska BBK-02 action (or if it is possible). I have found a 505 Gibbs with a BBK-02 action, but it only holds 2 rounds. I would like to see if it would be feasible for that action to hold 3, similar to the CZ and MRC actions. Thanks.

Might be more about widening the box, than extending down. I always thought the BBK was a monster action.

Does anyone know who could extend the magazine capacity of a Bauska BBK-02 action (or if it is possible). I have found a 505 Gibbs with a BBK-02 action, but it only holds 2 rounds. I would like to see if it would be feasible for that action to hold 3, similar to the CZ and MRC actions. Thanks.

NECG (New England Custom Gun) used to sell something they called a “Coffin Floor Plate” for certain rifle actions that, effectively added one extra round capacity to some rifles made for cartridges such as the .416 Rigby.

I do not know who made these for NECG or, if they are even still available.
Neither do I know if they now offer or, ever did offer these floor plates to fit, specifically the Bauska (South Korean made?) somewhat Mauser-like Magnum of sorts.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you