Barnes Solids .375

Aaron N

AH legend
Joined
Nov 18, 2014
Messages
3,037
Reaction score
5,068
Location
Alberta, Canada
Media
7
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hunted
Canada, South Africa
Just wondering if anyone has a good sized stock pile of Barnes Banded Solids that they would be willing to sell a chunk of? 300gr or 350gr, I'm not fussy
 
I have 1/2 a box of 300gr. Barnes Banded Solids.
I really don't want to sell but I would consider it for $77 shipped.
But I see you live in Canada and I don't think I can legally ship from the USA
 
Aaron, Not what you're looking for, but I've got a partial box (47) BArnes 350 soft points,

GreyFox
 
Thanks guys, just looking to pierce some armor with these solids!
 
You going to shoot at tanks up there!
 
I believe the reference was a sarcastic one due to the US infinite wisdom to deem them AP. As so many crimes are committed with DG solids. Haven't seen a gangbanger yet with a model 70 .375!
Cody
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,570,576
Members
168,906
Latest member
RYJIsidra2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top