Baby Elephants rescue, 11 incredible images

NamStay

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
A really nice articles to see https://magazine.africageographic.com/weekly/issue-295/baby-elephant-rescue-11-incredible-images/

Screenshot (501).png

Why interfere with nature?

Why interfere with nature?

Because we are human !

We constantly interfere in the natural processes , whether we are hunting trophies or trying to regulate the elephant population of Botswana. That's why we can behave at times humanely and also save animals in distress. A few days later they will be hunted again , but that is human behavior.

Because we are human !

We constantly interfere in the natural processes , whether we are hunting trophies or trying to regulate the elephant population of Botswana. That's why we can behave at times humanely and also save animals in distress. A few days later they will be hunted again , but that is human behavior.

Those two will never be released again...

I think so too, but that's not the main point. Human people is programmed like this and that differentiates us very much from the animals. If we hadn't helped each other , we would probably not be what we are but still remained at the Australopithecus stadium. I don't want to judge whether everything was correct or not , I'm not a philosopher.

Thanks for sharing

The article says they plan to release them when they are old enough to join a herd.

Whether that actually happens or not, who knows?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you