AUKUS

Do you know what AUKUS is?

  • Never heard of it

    Votes: 8 53.3%
  • I know what it is

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I’ve heard of it but not sure what it is

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .

R eight

AH elite
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
1,003
Reaction score
3,601
Location
Australia
Media
42
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Australia/NZ
1
Hunted
Australia, NZ, Alaska & British Columbia, South Africa
I would think that just about every Australian knows of AUKUS. So this is a question for all the non Australians on here.

The reason I’m asking is purely out of curiosity. I’ve travelled overseas a bit this year and, without exception, no one that I spoke with has heard of it. That includes British, Canadian, European and Americans. So the question is “ do you know what AUKUS is ?”
 
Never heard of it, but willing to find out.
 
Never heard of it- USA here
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,020
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top