Assorted 7x57mm Mauser Ammunition

FOsteology

Silver supporter
AH veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2026
Messages
136
Reaction score
219
Location
Texas
Media
4
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Alaska, Saskatchewan, Hawaii, Germany, All Over USA
Cleaning up my gun closet and came across a few boxes of 7x57mm Mauser. I no longer have the rifle, so someone could likely but the ammo to good use.
Federal Premium Vital-Shok 140gr. Nosler Partition (20 rounds)
Federal Power Shok 140gr. Soft Point (20 rounds)
Federal Power Shok 175gr. RN (Hornady bullet) I no longer have the original boxes. Comes in a green plastic MTM case (45 rounds)
Superior Ammunition 175gr. Nosler Partition (37 rounds)
325 shipped (where legal)
I accept major crypto currencies, PayPal F&F, USPS money order, personal check from well established members.
1785966929421.jpeg

1785966951795.jpeg

1785966969247.jpeg

1785966990608.jpeg

1785967010066.jpeg

1785967032505.jpeg

1785967056457.jpeg
 
All yours! Much obliged.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,783
Members
169,166
Latest member
LaurelCamd
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top