Arrow too heavy??

You will be perfect with your current setup, don't over think it, rather spend your time drawing that bow!
 
In my first trip to Africa (plains game) i used a 680 grains arrow...very good results
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,167
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top