Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Exclusive Low Season Argentina Hunting Special

Dear Hunting Enthusiast,

Prepare for an extraordinary hunting adventure in Argentina with our exclusive Low Season Argentina Hunting Special!
From September to January, we invite you to experience the thrill of the chase amidst the stunning landscapes of Argentina.

Embark on an exhilarating hunt for Axis, Blackbuck, Feral Ram, and Capybara trophies.Our special package offers the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the excitement of the hunt while enjoying the unmatched hospitality of Argentina.

Key Details:
  • Duration: 4 days
  • Season: September to January
  • Included Species: Axis, Blackbuck, Feral Ram, Capybara
  • Accommodation: Comfortable lodge located only 3 hours from the international arrival
  • Professional Guides: Experienced guides to enhance your hunting experience
  • Special Rates: Take advantage of exclusive low-season rates
US$ 5500.-
Whether you're a seasoned hunter or new to the sport, our team is dedicated to ensuring an exceptional adventure that exceeds your expectations.

For booking inquiries and further details, please contact us. Don't miss this opportunity to fulfill your hunting dreams in Argentina.
Spaces are limited, so secure your spot today and prepare for an unforgettable hunting experience!

Happy hunting!

1715197353153.jpeg
c3af3f91-a2a7-4ccf-af92-5f701c4e3a7a.jpg

PHOTO-2024-05-05-23-07-42.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IXZAleisha

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!