Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
sci
Exclusive Low Season Argentina Hunting Special

Dear Hunting Enthusiast,

Prepare for an extraordinary hunting adventure in Argentina with our exclusive Low Season Argentina Hunting Special!
From September to January, we invite you to experience the thrill of the chase amidst the stunning landscapes of Argentina.

Embark on an exhilarating hunt for Axis, Blackbuck, Feral Ram, and Capybara trophies.Our special package offers the perfect opportunity to immerse yourself in the excitement of the hunt while enjoying the unmatched hospitality of Argentina.

Key Details:
  • Duration: 4 days
  • Season: September to January
  • Included Species: Axis, Blackbuck, Feral Ram, Capybara
  • Accommodation: Comfortable lodge located only 3 hours from the international arrival
  • Professional Guides: Experienced guides to enhance your hunting experience
  • Special Rates: Take advantage of exclusive low-season rates
US$ 5500.-
Whether you're a seasoned hunter or new to the sport, our team is dedicated to ensuring an exceptional adventure that exceeds your expectations.

For booking inquiries and further details, please contact us. Don't miss this opportunity to fulfill your hunting dreams in Argentina.
Spaces are limited, so secure your spot today and prepare for an unforgettable hunting experience!

Happy hunting!

1715197353153.jpeg
c3af3f91-a2a7-4ccf-af92-5f701c4e3a7a.jpg

PHOTO-2024-05-05-23-07-42.jpg

I hunted in this area/lodge a few years ago. It was a great hunt and I was really taken care of by this outfit. I wrote an article about the hunt in Sporting Classics.

Also, as a bonus, I liked Buenos Aires. I usually hate cities, but I added Buenos Aires to my top four: BA, Cape Town, Panama City and Kigali.

Interesting offer. Can you share some capybara photos? What's your typical shot like on one? Thanks.

Great offer, I may take this up! Is this a free range hunt ?

Interesting offer. Can you share some capybara photos? What's your typical shot like on one? Thanks.
1720724509527.jpeg

They are always nearby the water so the shoot has to be right in the ear, so they don't jump in. And distance 15/20 meters.

Best Regards,
Federico

Great offer, I may take this up! Is this a free range hunt ?
Hey Sir!

Yes, and we have both areas, free range and high fence!

This is a great opportunity, also depending on the time frame, you can go for ducks, but small game always available (dove and pigeon)

If you want, send me your information by private and i will send you more information about this and of course the dates available!

Best Regards,
Federico

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nydia51154

Latest profile posts

Longfeather1 wrote on Cmwkwarrwn's profile.
Hello Clark
Thanks for the interest in my rifle. If you want to discuss it further you can email me direct at [redacted] or call my cell number [redacted].
Look forward to talking with you.
Regards,
Jack Kramer
quacker attacker wrote on JMV375's profile.
Hello, My wife and I hunted with Marius 2 years ago. He fit us into his schedule after a different outfitter "bailed" on us. He was always very good with communications and although we didn't end up meeting him personally, he called us multiple times during our hunt to make sure things were going well. We were very happy with him.
TERMINATOR wrote on Cuthberto's profile.
Reach out to the guys at Epic Outdoors.

They will steer you right for landowner tags and outfitters that have them.

I have held a membership with them for years and they are an invaluable resource.

Way better that asking random people on the internet...WAY better

Raskolnikov743 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
Skydiver386,

Did you ever find your 30-06 CZ550? I own a fairly solid conditioned one, if you wanted to talk.

[redacted]