Reaction score
Website
bosssafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, United States, Wisconsin, Florida, South Dakota, Minnesota
APRIL 2023 HUNTING SPECIAL - CAN BE BOOKED FOR 2023/2024

Animals Included in Package:

1x Sable (up to 48")
1x Kudu
1x Zebra
1x Impala
1 x Blue Wildebeest
1 x Steenbuck
1 x Grey Duiker
1 x Ostrich
1 x Warthog
1 x Bushpig
1 x Hunter
7 x Days
@ $10,500

Days included in package price: 7 (including travel days)

Included in Day rate.
  • Pick up and return to the airport.
  • All meals are prepared by our chef.
  • Wine, Local beers, soda, and water
  • Services of a licensed and experienced Big 5 Professional Hunter.
  • Fully equipped 4x4 hunting vehicle.
  • Skinners, trackers, and camp staff.
  • Field preparations of trophies.
  • Hunting permits.
  • Daily laundry service.
Package excludes:
  • International, domestic, and chartered flights.
  • Accommodation before and after the Safari @$150 per person, per night.
  • Firearm rental @ $70 per day.
  • Taxidermy or Dip and pack processing of trophies.
  • Shipping of trophies.
  • Additional hunters/observers:
  • 1 x 1 - $350
  • 2 x 1 - $300
  • Observers - $200
  • Additional animals hunted.
  • Bait before or during the safari.
About Us:

In 2014, Boss Safaris and Outfitters was founded by professional hunter and outfitter, Wayne Muller. In 2022, Stefan Kruger joined the company as his goals and interests were aligned with those of Boss Safaris, and his hard work and dedication to the satisfaction of our clients is second to none! It has always been our main objective to be the most reputable outfit in South Africa. With Stefan leading a team of dedicated staff members and some of the finest professional hunters in Africa, we work exceptionally hard to ensure that you are completely satisfied, exceed your expectations, and importantly, provide you with the most authentic African experience. Boss Safaris makes the process of choosing an outfitter in Africa a simple, hassle-free experience.

Hunting Area:

Our Phalaborwa lodge is located on an 8000-acre property. We have an additional 12,500 acres of huntable land within a 30min drive from the lodge. At this lodge, we can host groups of up to 10 people. As with any hunting safari, you can expect to have a daily laundry service, camp staff, and a chef that will cater to all your culinary needs. We are only 30min from the Kruger National Park's Phalaborwa gate, from where we conduct photographic safaris into the park. We also offer a host of other activities for you to enjoy. This lodge is family-friendly and sure to be a hit with any visitor.

Hunting Method:

Our primary method of hunting is spot-and-stalk; however, we do utilize blinds and other methods according to your preference and the targeted species. This is your hunt, and we want to create the perfect safari, just as you would imagine it. We cater to firearm and bow hunters.
IMG_5086.JPG
IMG_4985.JPG
IMG_5030.JPG

Attachments

• Boss Safaris PHALABORWA 2023.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, very nice offer!! Thank you making this package available!!

IMG_4825.JPG

Yup this is a great offer in the Limpopo

Someone will get a bunch of trigger time in a week, and take home lots of great trophies.

Easy access to Kruger also

Thanks guys,

We are filming a 14-day safari starting today, I will share links to our adventures as soon as we have the final video.

Photo 2023-04-15, 15 52 26.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaylaZ6110

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.