April Fools 2016: FOR SALE: AfricaHunting.com

I just need to know whos bad joke all the ugly cat pictures are.

Bad? Or is it an improvement for most of us.

Bad? Or is it an improvement for most of us.

LOL well they gave you one of the cute ones I got some big head ugly one. LOL I am not feeling the love. I just might have earn that one though.

now i have to wash my computer screen off from all of the cat spit on it!

:Cat:

Improvement for me anyway Wheels!

What a diabolical plan! And, how well executed!!! Actually, kinda scary :eek::LOL:
Dam, I never noticed you being that cross eyed.:ROFLMAO::p

Wayne must have seen me with my hat off to make mine hairless.

LOL well they gave you one of the cute ones I got some big head ugly one. LOL I am not feeling the love. I just might have earn that one though.

Always wondered what you looked like without a cap.

OK first of all glad it was a joke! Am I too late to be a cat?

Dam, I never noticed you being that cross eyed.:ROFLMAO::p

Wayne must have seen me with my hat off to make mine hairless.
Who's cross eyed! :ROFLMAO: that explains some 100 yard groups I have been getting

Ok the jig is up, APRIL FOOL'S!

But the real joke was on me because @BRICKBURN hacked in to my account :E Horrified: and put the site up for sale!!! :E Rofl::E Rofl::E Rofl::E Rofl::E Rofl::E Rofl:

I was watching TV with my wife and started to get notifications of quite a bit of posting, thought the spammers were back. When I saw what was going on I had a really good long laugh and then all of your comments kept me laughing, so I thought I'd let it play out.:E Lol:

So just like you I got fooled, but I will have my revenge!
:E Lol::E Lol::E Lol:
@BRICKBURN deserves to keep the cat avatar for a week and let ah members select dodgy avatars for the next few weeks as punishment for such a devious and deceitful plan!!! :E Rofl::A Banana:

I'm glad we have so many members with a sense of humor! This was a great April fools.

Here Bill I changed it to a fluffy bow tied kitten with lots of hair.

Before
cat-08.jpg

After
cat-17.jpg

Laughing hysterically at some of these avatars!

@BRICKBURN is busy all day so the cat fest will continue...

Hey, how come Jerome's picture is still the same? I think he needs to change his, too. Then Brick will really think someone hacked the site!

Hey, how come Jerome's picture is still the same? I think he needs to change his, too. Then Brick will really think someone hacked the site!

Its good to be the king....

HAHA, now I have been added to the cat list!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg