Anyone in SoCal?

Royalty01

AH member
Joined
Dec 3, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
5
Anyone here from Southern California? If so, any recommendations for first time hunters to get their feet wet? Thanks!
 
Hi,

I just moved out of California not even a month ago after 48 years in the state. What kind of hunting are you looking to do? Upland Game? Duck? Deer?

This is an African Hunting forum...so much of the resource here is great about getting you into hunting Africa even as a first timer.

Tell us more about what you'd like to do and experience?

Best,
 
I am open to any type
Hi,

I just moved out of California not even a month ago after 48 years in the state. What kind of hunting are you looking to do? Upland Game? Duck? Deer?

This is an African Hunting forum...so much of the resource here is great about getting you into hunting Africa even as a first timer.

Tell us more about what you'd like to do and experience?

Best,
I am open to any type of hunting. I would, honestly, just like to experience it for the first time.
 
I’m in cerritos, send me a pm and tell me what your looking to hunt with type of rifle. Also tell you we’re you can practice shooting too.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,586
Members
169,764
Latest member
Yvette46G2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top