Anyone in SoCal?

Royalty01

AH member
Reaction score
Anyone here from Southern California? If so, any recommendations for first time hunters to get their feet wet? Thanks!

Hi,

I just moved out of California not even a month ago after 48 years in the state. What kind of hunting are you looking to do? Upland Game? Duck? Deer?

This is an African Hunting forum...so much of the resource here is great about getting you into hunting Africa even as a first timer.

Tell us more about what you'd like to do and experience?

Best,

I am open to any type
Hi,

I just moved out of California not even a month ago after 48 years in the state. What kind of hunting are you looking to do? Upland Game? Duck? Deer?

This is an African Hunting forum...so much of the resource here is great about getting you into hunting Africa even as a first timer.

Tell us more about what you'd like to do and experience?

Best,
I am open to any type of hunting. I would, honestly, just like to experience it for the first time.

I’m in cerritos, send me a pm and tell me what your looking to hunt with type of rifle. Also tell you we’re you can practice shooting too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois