Any reviews on Mr X?

This is my first trip to SA. I don’t want to screw up and lose my rifle because the info on the permit wasn’t right. So it’s it better to pay for Mr X ?
i always use rifle permits. Henry is the man!!!

Why two red leg? Seems with all your experience you would have settled on one. Is there times you would use one and other times the other based on circumstance?
i swear by Jennifer at Travel Express. she is the only one i use to book all my trips and hotels. she is awesome! Rifle permits does my meet and greets and handles all my licenses

i swear by Jennifer at Travel Express. she is the only one i use to book all my trips and hotels. she is awesome! Rifle permits does my meet and greets and handles all my licenses
Makes sense. Thanks.

Mr X does a heck of a good job! Associated with Afton Safari Lodge who also makes the trip much easier.
Yes, If you stay at Afton Safari Lodge, Elize will take car of your permit. Everything went fine doing business with her. It is worth it.

Have had great experiences with Gracy travel and their man on the ground Bruce once you touch down in jburg. Having a helper who knows the system is worth its weight
In gold.

I don’t know Mr X, but for sure get a guy. I’ve used Gracy for everything and always been happy with whoever they set me up with. The guy was about $100. Going through immigration has never been easier. About 10,000 people in line, your man grabs your stuff, bypasses everyone, goes to (presumably) his buddy at immigration, stamp, stamp, enjoy your stay sir, and you are on your way to SAPs. It’s the closest I’ll ever get to being a VIP and it is wonderful.

I used Mr X and everything went flawlessly.

I booked my own flights and had no issues.

I have been twice. Both times I did it myself and was in and out in less than 15 minutes each time. However, if you are not comfortable with that, I would definitely recommend Mr. X. He was there both times I was and he will get you through with no problems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cmwkwarrwn

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on tracker12's profile.
PARTITIONS
SEND ME PAYMENT INFO, PLEASE AND THANKS.
Khalanyoni Game Ranch wrote on Joshlee0518's profile.
Hi Joshlee0518 (please let me know if you are fine being addressed like that),

Thought I would drop you a PM. It is super exciting to plan a hunt and we are more than happy to assist you. Have you given any thought yet to which species you would like to take?

What do you hunt usually and which weapons/calibers are you using?

Look forward to swapping experiences and ideas.

Happy hunting - Daniel
Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)