Reaction score
Website
bosssafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, United States, Wisconsin, Florida, South Dakota, Minnesota
I want to put something together in Wisconsin? Let me know what everyone thinks

I want to put something together in Wisconsin? Let me know what everyone thinks

Hello @BOSS SAFARIS . There are a bunch of us up here behind the cheddar curtain. WI is a big State, so you have to get specific on the major metro. There are the "Milwaukee People", the "Madison People", the "Twin Cities People", and then there are those people that are 4 hours from civilization in any direction people. (kudus to those that dare to live in uncharted wilderness up here)

@John the Electrician has built a mini-database of the AH "locals" so you might want to ask him.

I'm in Western WI and I've been planning a get together over this way to meet all the friendly faces that would include the Twin Cities, MN crowd.

Feel free to reach out if you're in the area.

I started a WhatsApp group for anyone in Wisconsin. If you want to be added, just pm me your number and I can add you to the group. Once we have enough people we can arrange a meeting, maybe a shoot or something.

Madison area here too. Rural Stoughton. 61PIfgzh2kL.jpg

Hayward area here
Heading back to SA in august with son in law
PM me your number and I will ass you to the whatsapp group

Just registered new guy, Green Bay area.

Jared

Central Wisconsin here.

Germantown/Eau Claire

Oh wait...that was 40 - 60 years ago!!

I still miss Wisconsin. :(

Germantown/Eau Claire

Oh wait...that was 40 - 60 years ago!!

I still miss Wisconsin. :(

Get back here @tarbe !

Wisconsin is still the friendliest State in America! I was gone for 30 years, but everything is about the same as when I left it in the "plus" column. In the minus column, its a really weak work ethic up here so any new resident with a marketable trade mops up business very quickly if they are willing to work hard.

First six months back in WI, my hires:

-Hired a plumber x2, fired both for no-shows and fixed it myself
-Hired a forester, he's 70% done and hasn't returned in 6 weeks
-Food plot farmers, fired first guy for non-performance for a month, second guy is at non-performance for a month and I'm getting out the axe soon

But at least its a nice place with friendly people and awesome game!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg