Another Texas hunter

jomw10

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi,

Looking forward to interacting in this forum. I have been hunting in Texas and US for a few year now and finally I have decided to explore Africa.
I have booked a trip with games4africa for next year!. Looking forward to the adventure.

Rgds,
Jose'

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard!

Good day, welcome from our side too!

Welcome! Enjoy the planning and hunt.

What part of Texas are you from?

Hi,

Looking forward to interacting in this forum. I have been hunting in Texas and US for a few year now and finally I have decided to explore Africa.
I have booked a trip with games4africa for next year!. Looking forward to the adventure.

Rgds,
Jose'
I went with these guys on my first safari this May. I had a wonderful time and everything was above my expectations. I did a hunt report on it if you’re interested. Do you know who will be your ph when you go?

Welcome to AH jomw10! Africa awaits you.

Welcome to AH!

I'm in Katy TX, a suburb of Houston.

I don't know who will be my PH yet.

I will be interested in the report. I have read a few on here, not sure if I have read's yours. I will look for it.

Thanks for all the welcoming. I'm looking forward to the trip. Looking for airline tickets now!, it's getting real.

Howdy, from the poor east side of Houston

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KamVarghes

Latest profile posts

another great review

EDELWEISS wrote on bowjijohn's profile.
Thanks again for your support on the Rhodesian Shotgun thread. From the amount of "LIKES" it received, it appears there was only ONE person who objected. Hes also the same one who continually insisted on interjecting his posts that werent relevant to the thread.
sierraone wrote on AZDAVE's profile.
Dave if you copy this, call me I can't find your number.

David Hodo
Sierraone
We fitted a new backup generator for the Wildgoose lodge!
one of our hunters had to move his hunt to next year we have an opening first week of September, shoot me a message!