The total volume of animals shot per capita per hunter in Europe is much higher than it is in the USA. But compared to Australia, we are nothing.
American gun writers go on a gun writer hunt, fire 20-40 rounds and call the new rifle a miracle or an abomination.
European gun writers go to the shooting cinema and shoot 40-60 rounds out of it, and then spend 3 months and 8-15 animals maybe 30 figuring out a rifle.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.