Another straight pull, but this one.... different

Nah, it looks silly to me. A perfect gun safe queen.
 
The total volume of animals shot per capita per hunter in Europe is much higher than it is in the USA. But compared to Australia, we are nothing.

American gun writers go on a gun writer hunt, fire 20-40 rounds and call the new rifle a miracle or an abomination.

European gun writers go to the shooting cinema and shoot 40-60 rounds out of it, and then spend 3 months and 8-15 animals maybe 30 figuring out a rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,541
Latest member
ithunmersa1975
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top