Another New Guy

Welcome @BLJC30, Congrats on your upcoming safari!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Looking forward to reading your Hunt Report! Please keep us in mind for your taxidermy needs.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,740
Members
169,138
Latest member
WayneWentz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top