Another new guy

MauserMan7x57

New member
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
7
Hey all, decided to join the forum after listening to about 14 hours of podcasts over the weekend. I've always enjoyed double rifles, I was subscribed to The Double Gun and Single Shot Journal for many years, right up to when they went out of print. I've been looking for my beautiful gun fix ever since then and came across this site a few times while reading about African hunting calibers, so I decided to join tonight.

As the same suggests, I am a fan of the 7x57/275 Rigby, I've got an old Spanish Mauser that needs some attention; I hope to take it out for deer season later this year.
 
Welcome to AH
 
:S Welcome:
 
WELCOME. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.
 
Welcome to AH MauserMan7x57!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Hey all, decided to join the forum after listening to about 14 hours of podcasts over the weekend. I've always enjoyed double rifles, I was subscribed to The Double Gun and Single Shot Journal for many years, right up to when they went out of print. I've been looking for my beautiful gun fix ever since then and came across this site a few times while reading about African hunting calibers, so I decided to join tonight.

As the same suggests, I am a fan of the 7x57/275 Rigby, I've got an old Spanish Mauser that needs some attention; I hope to take it out for deer season later this year.
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site!
If you need any help we’re here for you.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,071
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top