Annual Festivus airing of Grievances

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen is otherwise occupied doing his holiday calls. The first think he asked me was if I’d sold my .243 yet then we went on to discuss the merits of rum.

So on his behalf I’ll do my best... Somthing somthing somthing .243s awful somthing somthing 25cals are the real promise land something something big rue just hoped away..... I think that’s how his speech goes. Maybe @Bullthrower338 can fill in some of the blanks.
I would translate but that's about how he sounds.
Minding my own business this morning trying to enjoy my first cup of coffee when the phone says I'm getting a video call. I got my Christmas wishes from Bob and we talked shit for a bit, he's got Eagle eyes . Spotted my BlackFella painting in the background, tells me my Moccona coffee is shit as I'm making a cup quotesd some fancy brand . We talked some, before returning to my morning ritual of seeing what's happening here.
Tomorrow is Christmas here so all the best to everyone and I will see what's happening in our world first thing again tomorrow.

ARFs (Animal Rights Fanatics) and anyone that comes on television crying for donations to HSUS or ASPCA.
Greenies, woke pukes, gender crap, climate change, political correctness, no prayer or flag salute in schools. And it is MERRY CHRISTMAS. Always has been, is, and always will be. I love to throw that at the political correctness asses and watch their reaction.

Greenies, woke pukes, gender crap, climate change, political correctness, no prayer or flag salute in schools. And it is MERRY CHRISTMAS. Always has been, is, and always will be. I love to throw that at the political correctness asses and watch their reaction.
Right on all points, and it is "Merry Christmas" so Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Doug

Festivus for the rest of us…

- This damned cold weather
- Being sent to Canada the first 4 months of this year
- Brandon
- Inflation
- Interest rate on my house
- Gas/Petrol prices
- Deer going Nocturnal the second day of season
- My neighbors’ rat dogs

- My lack of funds for a 2024 Safari to deal with the bad mood caused by this list of grievances

Also the little cardboard inserts in the magazines. what a pain!!! The younger generations to come along won't even hardly know what a magazine is...and the staple across the centerfold belly...

@Newboomer about covered it but I will add people not wanting to work, frostbite and those nasty ass bald cats you see in pictures(feline variety of course) oh yeah and clowns both elected and with the big shoes!

TSA

I don't like bullet weights that are weird numbers. Like 69 gr. 223, 168 gr 3006, 124 gr. 9mm or 286 gr. 9.3.... they should all end in 0 or 5. There's no reason for these oddly specific weights. Add 1 grain and make it a round number. Please.

Merry Christmas,

The only 2 things that piss me off.
One is stupidity.
The other is people continually trying to tell me the 243 is actually a good hunting cartridge when in actual fact it is absolutely USELESS for anything more than paper punching.
Apart from that all is good and I pray that all on this great forum and their families have a good and merry Christmas and a better year next year than this one.
Thanks for all the great contributions from everyone (even people that like the 243). This is the best forum on the planet and gives me great joy. Especially all the friendly banter and shit stirring.
Bob

Bob, you can't fix Stupid, problem is even stupid people work out how to breed.

Aside from that. I don't think I've met any stupid people here.

And I add "Cake Eating Bed Wetters" (Those who live in mom and dads basement and eat mom's cake and hope to inherit what mom and dad have left or continue to live on the government tit and
wet the bed ever night"

Bob, you can't fix Stupid, problem is even stupid people work out how to breed.

Aside from that. I don't think I've met any stupid people here.
@CBH Australia
Stoopid is a problem
You have met one that's not the brightest bulb in the box especially after a few Bundy's. Me.
A lot of differing opinions on the site but that's what makes it different and addictive as well as a lot of fun.
Bob

And I add "Cake Eating Bed Wetters" (Those who live in mom and dads basement and eat mom's cake and hope to inherit what mom and dad have left or continue to live on the government tit and
wet the bed ever night"
@Surgeon1
I have a brother in law like that. He's 50 odd and still thinks he is going to marry a 20 year old cheerleader.
His married brother even bought the 40 year old Virgin and failure to launch movie for him and he still didn't get the picture.
Problem is he has
No looks
No job
No money only govt payments.
He thinks he is shit hot and I agree with him. Only I think he is 99% shit and very little hot.
Ah the joy of inlaws.
Bob

The only 2 things that piss me off.
One is stupidity.
The other is people continually trying to tell me the 243 is actually a good hunting cartridge when in actual fact it is absolutely USELESS for anything more than paper punching.
Apart from that all is good and I pray that all on this great forum and their families have a good and merry Christmas and a better year next year than this one.
Thanks for all the great contributions from everyone (even people that like the 243). This is the best forum on the planet and gives me great joy. Especially all the friendly banter and shit stirring.
Bob
Bob, I agree with your post, unfortunately “stupid” can be subjective at times. I on occasion and after enough bourbons have walked in these moccasins. I think you are probably referring to stone cold sober stupidity, such people are without an excuse. Now to cross the other bridge, I would like to start by saying that I am a big bore guy. I would just assume launch a massive projectile at anything that has it coming. In return I expect devastating results on the object of my wrath and am prepared and in fact welcoming Serious recoil as an old friend. I had bought some 243s in the past as a starter gun for my kids and grandkids. Last summer my retiring lawyer friend was selling some firearms, I bought his 243 Winchester featherweight along with 30 boxes of ammo. I shot two deer last month with it and neither creature went more then 50 yards and to the best of my knowledge I was still able to be a proper husband. I do not feel that I have given up on my manliness, I do not think I will make a habit of low recoiling weapons and look forward my 375 talking for me next June in Africa.

@Surgeon1
I have a brother in law like that. He's 50 odd and still thinks he is going to marry a 20 year old cheerleader.
His married brother even bought the 40 year old Virgin and failure to launch movie for him and he still didn't get the picture.
Problem is he has
No looks
No job
No money only govt payments.
He thinks he is shit hot and I agree with him. Only I think he is 99% shit and very little hot.
Ah the joy of inlaws.
Bob
Bob, that man has ambition.
But there's a shortage of 20 year old cheerleaders .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.