Americase Group Buy for 3-Gun rolling safari cases (order form here)

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
Americase has opened the order process as of last week for a limited run of AT-3GUN safari cases!

Hello AH members, @AfricaHunting.com (could you please make this a sticky?)

This is the chance to own the very best safari case ever made as evidenced by countless threads on AH over the past ten years. While the manufacturer is still in business, they do not stock gun cases any longer making this group buy the last opportunity.

Group Buy order process is as follows:

1.) Complete the attached preorder form and email it to sales@americase.com with the Subject Line "Group Buy"
2.) All pre-orders forms must be received before July 10th, 2023.
3.) Americase will contact you via phone July 11-13 to confirm order details and request payment. Estimated ship date will be provided.
4.) Purchase price is $950, shipping included, in the lower-48 States.

1684339339128.png

1684339354354.png

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 11.03.19 AM.png

Attachments

• Americase Safari 3 Gun Case Group Buy.pdf
    369.4 KB · Views: 258
@rookhawk , Thanks again for going above and beyond to organize this. I have already sent my order and received confirmation of receipt from Americase.

What is the weight of the case?

Americase has opened the order process as of last week for a limited run of AT-3GUN safari cases!

Hello AH members, @AfricaHunting.com (could you please make this a sticky?)

This is the chance to own the very best safari case ever made as evidenced by countless threads on AH over the past ten years. While the manufacturer is still in business, they do not stock gun cases any longer making this group buy the last opportunity.

Group Buy order process is as follows:

1.) Complete the attached preorder form and email it to sales@americase.com with the Subject Line "Group Buy"
2.) All pre-orders forms must be received before July 10th, 2023.
3.) Americase will contact you via phone July 11-13 to confirm order details and request payment. Estimated ship date will be provided.
4.) Purchase price is $950, shipping included, in the lower-48 States.

View attachment 534364
View attachment 534365
View attachment 534366
Great Thanks!

What is the weight of the case?

31lbs.

Which means you can put two dangerous game rifles, and a pair of shooting sticks in, and be under the coach 50lb limit. Or two guns, and a gun slip.

Or you can put three rifles in it, and fit under the business class / first class weight restriction of 70lbs. (or pay the minimum surcharge for coach overweight baggage)

The two folding compartments are useful for holding rifle bolts, an emergency gunsmith screwdriver, boresnakes, etc.

Rookhawk, Thanks for the info.

I love this case and have one!

Thanks a lot for organizing this @rookhawk.
I was wondering if you had gotten any response from Americase, to inquiries from overseas buyers? would they be able to purchase one and have it delivered to their home?

These are absolutely the best cases. I have the two gun version and had it customized to fit my double in the rear slot. In fact I have it with me in Canada right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelisaWech

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?