American Hunters returning home

458 Exp

AH senior member
Joined
Apr 30, 2021
Messages
76
Reaction score
377
Location
Randburg
Member of
CHASA, BASA,
Hunted
South Africa, Tanzania, Namibia
Hi Guys.

Is there any American Hunters currently in SA that is returning home (USA) that can take two packets of bullets.

I need to get a packet of 9.3 and 404 Bullets (not ammo) to Phil Massaro.

Rudi
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,266
Messages
1,571,047
Members
169,250
Latest member
JoieHarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top