American Dentist (not that one) kill his wife on safari ?

buck wild

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
Just by the title I know this is not a fair account of what happened. I feel for the dentist and the deceased.

POS liberal journalist (if they can be called a journalist). They can't stick to the facts, without using the terms outlined below. Sad world we live in. :mad::mad::mad:

"vanishing species of antelope"

"still managed to execute a zebra"

"you’d best finish her off, before she runs away."

I couldn't finish reading this, sorry.

Just by the title I know this is not a fair account of what happened. I feel for the dentist and the deceased.

POS liberal journalist (if they can be called a journalist). They can't stick to the facts, without using the terms outlined below. Sad world we live in. :mad::mad::mad:

"vanishing species of antelope"

"still managed to execute a zebra"

"you’d best finish her off, before she runs away."

I couldn't finish reading this, sorry.
Yeah I get it, but you didn't get to the good stuff. How does someone (especially a female) commit suicide with a shotgun by shooting themselves in the left ribcage ?? And attacked by a crocodile while fishing alone early in the morning and only losing the tip of a thumb ?

It was a crime channel on YT so many ara gleeing over he would stop the " murde of innocent animal victims " now ,while they were probably looking for some small fun in thwir far lost lives .

This is different story from what has previously been reported and indicted.

Last edited:
'Trump loving', 'leopard hunting' verbiage is just click bait. At the end of the day, regardless of the facts, a family is shattered. I did in fact see Larry at a number of Pittsburgh Chapter SCI events, never spoke to him, never knew him, but he and his family have their own 'hell' to live in, I'll leave all of that to them and God, and I wish magazines like Rolling Stone would too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg