AM NEW HERE

Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Leewight,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome! We look forward to your contributions to the group.
 
Welcome Leewight, we look forward to interacting with you.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome aboard Leewight. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind of and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near-term plans for an African hunt? If so for what, where and with whom?
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,857
Members
170,397
Latest member
MillieBlac
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top