Aleksandar Miletic

:S Welcome:
 
Hello friends. My name is Aleksandar and I live in Serbia. I saw Africa Hunting and immediately wanted to join. I am a master forestry engineer and a big fan of hunting, weapons, reloading and long-range shooting. I hope I won't be too much trouble for you. Thank you in advance
What do you do as a forrestry engineer?
 
Welcome!

My wife are looking at booking a hunt in the Balkans in 2026…
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Miletic!
 
G’day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH Aleksandar! Please share some pictures and stories of your hunting in Serbia. I've seen some pictures and it is beautiful there :)
 
Hello friends. My name is Aleksandar and I live in Serbia. I saw Africa Hunting and immediately wanted to join. I am a master forestry engineer and a big fan of hunting, weapons, reloading and long-range shooting. I hope I won't be too much trouble for you. Thank you in advance
Welcome Saša!

I am long time member here, I am from Croatia, and I have 5 safaris under the belt, including dangerous game.

Feel free to ask any questions! I hope you will enjoy staying here on this forum! This is the greatest forum on Earth, as some members call it!

Welcome!
 
Hello friends. My name is Aleksandar and I live in Serbia. I saw Africa Hunting and immediately wanted to join. I am a master forestry engineer and a big fan of hunting, weapons, reloading and long-range shooting. I hope I won't be too much trouble for you. Thank you in advance
Welcome!
 
Glad to have you as part of our community. What animals have you hunted, what firearms do you have and what Africa hunting are you planning to do? John
 
What do you do as a forrestry engineer?
greetings I have a private company that deals with other things (solar energy and electronics). As a forestry engineer, I write articles for hunting, I wrote for a large magazine about weapons and ammunition. I wrote a book on ammunition reloading. I mostly work on improving living space and deer trophies
 
Welcome Saša!

I am long time member here, I am from Croatia, and I have 5 safaris under the belt, including dangerous game.

Feel free to ask any questions! I hope you will enjoy staying here on this forum! This is the greatest forum on Earth, as some members call it!

Welcome!
Hvala ti prijatelju na dobrodoslici. Ne sumnjam da cu mnogo nauciti od Vas ovde. Drago mi je da ima nekog iz mog najblizeg okruzenja. Imam puno dobrih prijatelja u Hr
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top