Alcoholic???

My late uncle was fond of a Winston Churchill story. I have never confirmed the story.

Winston Churchill and an unknown "lady" are talking.

"Winston, you're drunk" said the lady.

"Yes, but you're ugly and I'll be sober in the morning," said Winston
I believe it was Lady Asquith, his rival in Parliament
 
Image.jpeg
 
IMG_3372.jpeg
 
Image 2.jpeg
 
Happy New Year!

Image 1.jpeg
 
Image 2.jpeg
 
@Rum Runner
You are silly. Running involves exercise and expends energy that is best used for other more enjoyable activity like hunting and sex.

Next time just shoot his tires out and casually walk up to the truck and order your drink. Added bonus is you can have a few drinks while he changes the flats and he won't drive past you again.
Start thinking outside the box and save your energy.
A good arm strengthening exercise is bi- lateral bicep curls. Have your first drunk right handed and your 2nd left handed there by strengthening both arms whilst enjoy said exercise without expending much energy.
See I'm a thinking man.
Bob
 
@Rum Runner
You are silly. Running involves exercise and expends energy that is best used for other more enjoyable activity like hunting and sex.

Next time just shoot his tires out and casually walk up to the truck and order your drink. Added bonus is you can have a few drinks while he changes the flats and he won't drive past you again.
Start thinking outside the box and save your energy.
A good arm strengthening exercise is bi- lateral bicep curls. Have your first drunk right handed and your 2nd left handed there by strengthening both arms whilst enjoy said exercise without expending much energy.
See I'm a thinking man.
Bob
We are in the presence of drinking greatness. I bow to the wisdom of Obi Wan and will learn for the future.
 
@Rum Runner
You are silly. Running involves exercise and expends energy that is best used for other more enjoyable activity like hunting and sex.

Next time just shoot his tires out and casually walk up to the truck and order your drink. Added bonus is you can have a few drinks while he changes the flats and he won't drive past you again.
Start thinking outside the box and save your energy.
A good arm strengthening exercise is bi- lateral bicep curls. Have your first drunk right handed and your 2nd left handed there by strengthening both arms whilst enjoy said exercise without expending much energy.
See I'm a thinking man.
Bob
you're also a MESS, but practically a national treasure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,429
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top