Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member, SCI, QDMA
Hunted
MI, TX, MO, South Africa Limpopo & Northwest Provinces
My Family and I where in Madrid Spain for the last two weeks so a contacted @Nyati about a possible AH get together. Nyati graciously invited us to his home to see his trophy collection and share hunting stories. He and his wife live in a very nice apartment decorated with over 50 European mounts and African artifacts the attached pictures don't do his trophies or his wife decorating skill justice. We spent 2-1/2 hours very short hours talking about all things Africa then my son became ill and we had to leave. If your ever planning a trip to Madrid I highly recommend contacting Nyati about an AH get together.
20190131_172003.jpg
20190131_171653.jpg
20190131_171814.jpg
20190131_171705.jpg
20190131_171819.jpg
20190131_171542.jpg
20190131_171512.jpg
20190131_171740.jpg

It was a pleasure having Art and Trip to visit our home and swap stories about hunting and guns.

Looks fantastic.

AH is like having friends all over the world.;)

Nyati, my son and I talked for quite a while about your AH get together. Thank you for welcoming him into your home. My wife and I are going to Kansas City for a few days this week to visit Art and his family. On Friday we will be setting up Charlie Austin's Christmas gift from his wife i.e. everything he needed to start reloading. He wants to begin with the 470 NE and work his way down to 300 Win. Mag. All in one day. Should be fun. Art really enjoyed your European Mounts and Knife Collection.

Looks fantastic.

AH is like having friends all over the world.;)

Exactly sir! It’s good to see our members sharing their experiences around the world.

Nyati, my son and I talked for quite a while about your AH get together. Thank you for welcoming him into your home. My wife and I are going to Kansas City for a few days this week to visit Art and his family. On Friday we will be setting up Charlie Austin's Christmas gift from his wife i.e. everything he needed to start reloading. He wants to begin with the 470 NE and work his way down to 300 Win. Mag. All in one day. Should be fun. Art really enjoyed your European Mounts and Knife Collection.

From all your son said about you, we have a lot things in common, knives, guns, target shooting, hunting, so it would be nice to have you visit us ;)

Nyati, I thought the same thing. You can add Certified Firearms Instructor and Spanish to that list. But from what Art said your English is much better than my Spanish. Maybe we'll meet one day in Africa on an AH Group hunt. Did Art tell you about the German Boker Tree Brand Boy Scout knives that we have? I carried mine daily from 1951 (my Grandfather brought it back from Germany and gave it to me as a souvenir) to 1975. I bought Art's when I was in the Air force in 1964 at that time he was only 2 months old. I carried a Kershaw from 1975 to 2002 when a friend gave me the Victorinox Swiss Tool I carry to this day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg