African PHA Foundation Spring Fundraiser

Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Media
1
Member of
APHA, SCI, DSC, HUDSON FARM CLUB
African PHA Foundation Spring Fundraiser

Please click HERE to view the items on EBAY that have been donated to help the African PHA Foundation. Proceeds from certain items will support specific projects, and that is noted for those specific items.

If you would like to view our projects please click HERE.

In addition, the items and the donors are previewed on our website. Click HERE to view them.

Please join in this fun fundraiser and enjoy.

Best regards,
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top