African euro mount help

DDSD

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
So, I received word that my trophies from my last safari are ready for pick up. I have several euro mounts. I would like to find some Africa shaped plaques to mount some of these skulls. I have seen some but am having a hard time locating anyone who makes them. Any suggestions where I might could find some?

Or, also open to other cool mounts options for skulls. I will have the following: impala, blue wildebeest, springbok and gemsbok.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

There you go...

qBGKG2A.jpg

xy3z0os.jpg

Attachments

• qBGKG2A.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 109
  • xy3z0os.jpg
    xy3z0os.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
@Nyati Cool ideas! Looks like you have at least one more on the wall. Any more pictures?

A few more

0DQlvLv.jpg

8hXTbfG.jpg

This one not mine, unfortunately

UcmA9XX.jpg

I have about 50 mounts throughout the apartment, but they are all on a regular oval wooden shield.

Attachments

• 0DQlvLv.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 108
  • 8hXTbfG.jpg
    8hXTbfG.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 103
  • UcmA9XX.jpg
    UcmA9XX.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 109
Last edited by a moderator:
I like the simple oval boards like Nyati; spanish both of us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KandiKirwa

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross