African Calamari

I live in WY so Rocky Mountain Oysters are a main staple. Doesn't make much difference if its bull calf, pig, turkey or lamb nuts they are all good. Oysters out of water (salt or fresh water) are either frozen or around holidays "fresh" are just horrible. Clams and oysters in Alaska coastal areas are fantastic.
Growing up branding time (bull calves were also castrated) was one of my favorite memories. Still enjoy it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,255
Members
169,989
Latest member
ShirleenMi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top