African Book Thread

Andy Spencer

New member
Joined
Jun 15, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
19
Ok, so I went back about 5 pages and couldn't find a book discussion so here goes. I have mine, but I want to hear from you first.

What is your favorite "narrative" book regarding African hunting. Hunting stories, fiction, etc. "Green Hills of Africa" by Hemingway.

What is your favorite "how to" book. Planning, techniques, etc.

Looking forward to your responses.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,324
Members
170,008
Latest member
AshleyPasp
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top