AfricaHunting.com Under Attack

Adrian,
I did not enjoy this and we fight with USFWS and CITES every day to protect our hunters. I will share this with a few key people to hope a change will come in the near future. Thank you. Robert

I Agree Robert, so few people actually know! I was unaware till I read it the other day.

Adriaan,
Could you please send this article in a PDF form to my PM.

Thank you....
We have to be like the 3 Musketeers !!!!!!
One for all.... All for one.....

Well done to Jerome and the team.. a sterling effort amidst unpleasant threats and issues!!
I live in South Africa and have hunted my whole life and support EVERY effort that AH does to maintain our spirit and aims in this wonderful sport of ours.
I am available to take on these "antis" and keep our flags flying!!

Hi very new to the page so I hope you don't mind my views. I've always been a firm belive that negativity only ever breeds negativity however, after recently having a number of my photos, blogs and writings stolen and publicised in a big way, I found that for every one negative comment another ten positive ones were recived.
I would hope all the threats, negative comments etc are kept for future reference or even evidence should that situation arise.
I feel that potentially publishing these comments could be just showing the antis the attention they seek.
I am however always up for a laugh so would be happy to leave it to your discretion to post either snippets of antis making fools of themselves or anything you feel we really need to know.

I would absolutely start a thread on the hate mail and threats you and other administrators receive. I would keep track of all the email address but not show them in the tread, you don't want folks getting into email battles or worse having one of them with a fake account here sending treating messages and the antis doing something like "see what the hunters sent to me"

Jerome,

All threats of any nature should be sent to the FBI.

Other than that ignore them.

Regards,

Philip

Sorry for the interruptions today, AH has been under attacks from Iceland to bring the site down so that it would not load.

Last edited:
On behalf of us all, THANK YOU. You and all the admins are much appreciated.

No problem Jerome, thank you!

Assumed so....

Iceland?

Are they branching out? Isn't it usually from Malaysia or some place in the east?

Assumed so....

Iceland?

Are they branching out? Isn't it usually from Malaysia or some place in the east?
Yes they are branching out, Iceland is an emerging country for server safe haven... See:

- Iceland aims to become an offshore haven for journalists and leakers: http://www.niemanlab.org/2010/02/ic...n-offshore-haven-for-journalists-and-leakers/
- The best offshore web hosts and VPS for privacy and anonymity: http://nomadcapitalist.com/2014/04/11/best-offshore-web-hosts-privacy/
- A Switzerland of bits, a Safe Haven: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/switzerland-of-bits-democracy#/
- Iceland: A New Safe Haven for Data Privacy?: https://sputniknews.com/europe/20141229/1016369212.html

Intesting Jerome. That is something I didn't know, although as I typed I seemed to recall something about Assange and Iceland.

Ironic how too much of a good thing is actually bad isn't it? We can't live without water, but drink too much and we die.

COWARDS

Sorry for the interruptions today, AH has been under attacks from Iceland to bring the site down so that it would not load.
Well I hope you froze their crap so they can't do it again!:A Blowup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Must be warming up for show season. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be warming up for show season. :mad:
Yeah but let them warm up elsewhere! Just counted and as you know this makes for the 8th country to be blocked from accessing AH server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois