Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
Full member of IPHA / PHAZ / WPAZ, SHOAZ, OPHA & SCI
Hunted
Zambia Zimbabwe Tanzania RSA Cameroon Namibia Gunea Bissau
chalet.jpg

This is the Africa of your wildest dreams…

Zambia is one of the last truly unspoiled destinations in the world. In this diverse Eden you will find a unique ecosystem that generates an unparalleled miscellany of fauna and flora.

Classic Big Game hunting grounds, where the nature feels unexplored...

Screenshot (47).png

It is the Africa of your wildest dreams - Zambia is one of the last truly unspoiled destinations in the world. In this diverse Eden you will find a unique ecosystem that generates an unparalleled miscellany of fauna and flora. East Zambia is the choice destination, where the serious sport hunter ventures in search of the adrenaline filled hunt, the quality trophy, and the safari of a lifetime. Mbizi is also a paradise for ornithologists and other wildlife enthusiasts, with a recorded 470 different bird species and 60 different mammals.

We offer you one of the finest big game hunting grounds in the world, where nature feels unexplored, unvisited, like walking the tracks of the explorers before us. See Africa as very few people do, a continuous visual feast that will stay in your memory forever:

Welcome to our world.

full

Mbizi private reserve is located South from South Luangwa National Park, and takes 45 minutes by air to our private air strip or 4-5 hours by car from Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (Lusaka).

map-zambia.jpg

Our Private Game Reserve

villa3.jpg

Our hunting safaris range from management hunting to record class trophy hunts.

49,000 Acre Private Game Reserve in Luangwa Valley, Zambia

We offer classic dangerous game hunts for elephant, buffalo, lion and leopard, crocodile, and hippopotamus, with additional plains game including roan and 12 other antelope species.

full

Our safaris offer VIP airport greeting, transport to Mbizi (road or air), accommodation and full board, that some evenings will be enjoyed on the banks of the Luangwa River, from 10 to 21 days, though we do also offer bespoke safari options. We also arrange photographic safaris for non-hunters, and the lodge offers relaxing places to relax and read, with Wi-Fi access.

full

Mbizi is proud to offer exclusive safari packages in the renowned Luangwa Valley, Zambia, an area of Africa which produces some of the best big game hunting in the world. A wide variety of species are available to hunt in the traditional style with a professional hunter who has over 30 years’ experience dangerous game hunting. Because of a alliance with John Rigby & Co we are proud to offer our clients rifles in different calibres during the safari from the legendary rifle company John Rigby & Co in London.

full

Mbizi Game Reserve, Home To Fine Dining & Accommodation

Dining Pic.jpg

Our Camp

full

full

full

Accommodation With Us

First Class Accommodation

The permanent camp offers truly opulent safari accommodation in the heart of the Luangwa Valley.

We offer our guests first class accommodation in 3 secluded chalets.

Each chalet has a small furnished veranda, a luxury bedroom with great attention paid to the smallest details including the finest Egyptian cotton bedding, and a full bathroom with hot and cold water.

So also high speed satellite internet, and off course 24 hour electricity from our own solar energy system, and daily laundry service.

full

full

full

Passionate about great food...

Our chef retains the strong belief in using the freshest and finest local ingredients, from both our own herb & vegetable garden and game meat from Mbizi, to create seasonal menus that offer our guests a fine dining experience in combination with our selection of South African wines.

pic-finedining.jpg

We also dine some evenings on the riverbank, where guests can unwind while watching the game along the Luangwa River. And after the dinner you can relax with a drink at the Hemingway Bar, or at the rosewood platform with a magnificent view over the river.

We believe that we can deliver a fantastic experiences that combine hunting, food, and accommodation!

full

Looks great, thanks for sharing! Zambia is on my list for sure!

Impressive lodge and game sir!

You are in an incredible part of the world! I can definitely see this being a great destination. All the best

Those pictures of bushbucks...the stuff dreams are made of. Then the leopard pics, that one looks like a monster. Awesome stuff!

Amazing photos. Thank you for sharing.

When I saw this thread I was wondering if a special offer was going to be there for AH members. Love the pics. Been to Zambia once and would love to come again. That Bushbuck in the sand looks like a monster. Some great Kudu as well as some fine buffalo. Wish I was hunting with you this year.
Bruce

When I saw this thread I was wondering if a special offer was going to be there for AH members. Love the pics. Been to Zambia once and would love to come again. That Bushbuck in the sand looks like a monster. Some great Kudu as well as some fine buffalo. Wish I was hunting with you this year.
Bruce

Thank you all, regarding special prices we can always doing something but I need information of what game you looking for, time frame of the safari and then we can always build something together.

Best regards,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg