Accuracy issues with new factory ammo?

Okay, that is good information. Normally I would say make sure the barrel is clean to metal and foul back in with the new ammo. Some bullets act funny if the jacket is not of the same material. If you have not done that it would be a good starting point. If you have, being where you are I'm not sure what you options are.

Reloading is what most do when they have a rifle that shoots and can no longer get good ammo from manufacturers. You can try other brands, I'm just not sure what the availability is in your part of the world.
I live in Italy, and here - just as in almost the rest of the world I guess - it's very hard to find components. I also would add the some of those components, are no longer as good in quality as they used to be "pre covid".
For sure I will start to reload my Big 8, just regret I didn't buy a ton of "old" RWS, as they did wonderfully in my rifle.

I live in Italy, and here - just as in almost the rest of the world I guess - it's very hard to find components. I also would add the some of those components, are no longer as good in quality as they used to be "pre covid".
For sure I will start to reload my Big 8, just regret I didn't buy a ton of "old" RWS, as they did wonderfully in my rifle.
I would start looking around, even online, for the older RWS ammo to restock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianguisy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,