Accuracy issues with new factory ammo?

Okay, that is good information. Normally I would say make sure the barrel is clean to metal and foul back in with the new ammo. Some bullets act funny if the jacket is not of the same material. If you have not done that it would be a good starting point. If you have, being where you are I'm not sure what you options are.

Reloading is what most do when they have a rifle that shoots and can no longer get good ammo from manufacturers. You can try other brands, I'm just not sure what the availability is in your part of the world.
I live in Italy, and here - just as in almost the rest of the world I guess - it's very hard to find components. I also would add the some of those components, are no longer as good in quality as they used to be "pre covid".
For sure I will start to reload my Big 8, just regret I didn't buy a ton of "old" RWS, as they did wonderfully in my rifle.
 
I live in Italy, and here - just as in almost the rest of the world I guess - it's very hard to find components. I also would add the some of those components, are no longer as good in quality as they used to be "pre covid".
For sure I will start to reload my Big 8, just regret I didn't buy a ton of "old" RWS, as they did wonderfully in my rifle.
I would start looking around, even online, for the older RWS ammo to restock.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,363
Messages
1,574,220
Members
169,968
Latest member
NikoleJudg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top