A Rigby morning stalk

Where are you ? I’m up in Brisbane . Looks a lot colder where you are .
Yep - Regional Vic - there are some fresh starts here :E Cold:

This is when the Canucks come along with the roll eyes emoji :ROFLMAO:

With the $10 bounty, I'd put him in the dictatorship of victoria, they have that horrible white fluffy stuff fall out of the sky in some places down there.....but they do have sambar
gumpy

Got out for a couple of days on the Sambar last week - unfortunately there was no decrease in their numbers due to my efforts.:(

last time I saw sambar they were running alongside the road out of Melbourne heading to Seymour, whilst still in the outer suburbs
gumpy

I've seen them on the Hume near Seymour as well.

The Highway Patrol take a dim view of hunting deer there though :ROFLMAO:

Where are you ? I’m up in Brisbane . Looks a lot colder where you are .
@PCC600
Wish I had known you were in Brivegas mate. I would have tried to organise to see you when I was up there less than two months ago. I caught up with @rdog again and I can assure you he is a really top bloke so is @Rule 303, I caught up with him previously and we chewed the fat and told some lies over a few beers.
Bob

I've seen them on the Hume near Seymour as well.

The Highway Patrol take a dim view of hunting deer there though :ROFLMAO:
@Tintin
The flying squad take an even dimmer view of everything. No sense of humour those blokes
A fellow truck driver got pulled over and asked to blow in the bag for an alcohol test. When they asked him if he would under go a drug test he decided to have a bit of fun to lighten the moment. He said yes he will do a drug test if they provide the drugs he would test them .
Next he knew he was pulled out of the truck and his truck was being pulled apart looking for drugs
He doest use them just trying to have some fun and cheer things up. No sense of humour this blokes.
Bob

@Tintin
The flying squad take an even dimmer view of everything. No sense of humour those blokes
A fellow truck driver got pulled over and asked to blow in the bag for an alcohol test. When they asked him if he would under go a drug test he decided to have a bit of fun to lighten the moment. He said yes he will do a drug test if they provide the drugs he would test them .
Next he knew he was pulled out of the truck and his truck was being pulled apart looking for drugs
He doest use them just trying to have some fun and cheer things up. No sense of humour this blokes.
Bob
@Bob Nelson 35Whelen

Bit like a bloke I know, got done for a inaccaurate logbook entry, he'd recorded his break location as 'Wagga' - instead of 'Wagga Wagga' and copped a fine. :rolleyes:

@PCC600
Wish I had known you were in Brivegas mate. I would have tried to organise to see you when I was up there less than two months ago. I caught up with @rdog again and I can assure you he is a really top bloke so is @Rule 303, I caught up with him previously and we chewed the fat and told some lies over a few beers.
Bob
Bob - welcome to drop in on me . Will show you my rifles . Just PM me when you are coming . Cheers

Bob - welcome to drop in on me . Will show you my rifles . Just PM me when you are coming . Cheers
@PCC600
Unfortunately the closest I will get to you in the near future is Charleville in my way to Broome in June.
But we will make it happen one day
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PattiFrye

Latest profile posts

NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
here with available dates for 2024/25

1-13 September 2024
14-31 October 2024
1-7 November 2024
18-24 November 2024

March 2025 is wide open!
12-17 April 2025
24-28 May 2025
15-21 June 2025
7-12 July 2025
22-28 July 2025
13-31 August 2025
15-30 September 2025

October and November 2025 is wide open!
Bill J H wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Do you still have this rifle? I'm in the KC area on business and I'm very interested.