A question for Westley Richards owners

Frederik Badenhorst

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hi guys

Just want to ask a question about the WR425 rifles with extended magazines.

I have been looking for one for years and finalIy I have the opportunity to purchase one but the magazine box doesn’t look similar to others I have seen in the past.

The body of the magazine look authentic but most others I have seen has a shroud or something on the front of the box that slants towards the rifle.

Is that piece steel or buffalo horn? Is it detachable from the magazine at all?

Cheers

@Frederik Badenhorst , we have people here that will know the answer, but you will need to post a couple of photos. Or if you are going to Dallas this week, take a couple of pics with you and show them to L.D. or Trigger at the Westley Richards booth.

bkNZUBl.jpg
So here is an example of the standard extended magazine. The piece I referred to is on the front of the magazine box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelaHo

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.