A little laugh

milford

AH veteran
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
122
Reaction score
18
Media
9
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
fish and game Sci DU
Hunted
USA Canada south africa
How To Spot A Guy From Saskatchewan with A DUI Conviction


1394d1261346044-little-laugh-sask.jpg


There aren't a thousand words that could replace this picture...
 

Attachments

  • sask.jpg
    sask.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 757
Last edited by a moderator:
Now I have seen EVERYTHING!:wow:
 
lol For some people a turkey just won't do it!
 
LOL
Before we got married my wife shot a moose in a walk-in only, no motorized vehicles hunting area. They packed it out on bicycles after the hunt.
 
I don't see any picture ...................?
 
Oh my my !!! I see all in the picture LOL , the guy could nt ride enough with ..........

Monish
 
In the dark continent they go like that with kudu on the shoulders... lol (not really)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,156
Members
169,271
Latest member
AlfredoPel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top