Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Asia/M.East
COSTS

There are many concerns about the costs of shipping across the country.
Wanted to put this up and see where you thoughts are...

Below is a poll and some choices , we just shipped these shipped out last week from Michigan

Crate 1 ----- 2 life-size mountain lions and a couse deer to Tempe Arizona

Crate 2 -----Moose shoulder mount to Houston Texas

Crate 3 ----- 30" Waterbuck Wall Pedestal mount, 30"Nyala Wall Pedestal Mount, Springbok Shoulder mount, 54" Kudu Euro, 38" Gemsbok Euro, 2 Impala Euro's, Springbok Euro and Baboon skull euro on tabel top pedestal along with 6 full skins to South Carolina.

Poll will close in 7 days and I will post the costs and you will see your results.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I wanted to view and see what clients feel is fair for delivery of large safari's like multiple life-size and large habitat and multiple ( more then 10-20 shoulder mounts ) In one delivery. Some of the large pieces are not feasable to crate and truck and we delivery these with out own trucks and trailers.

Shipping poll 4. The cost of personal delivery to your door.
Poll is for " Per mile " , and includes whatever a 24" trailer and truck can get in it.
Post that number in your response here.
$1.25 per mile ?
$1.50 per mile ?
$2.00 per mile ?
$2.25 per mile ?
$3.00 per mile ?

In 7 days at the close of the poll. I will post the delivery per mile costs of shipping.

Last edited:
Not to much interest in the poll , but those that did respond no one got any of them correct. It's very affordable to ship.

Crate 1 . 2 life-size cougars to Utah with the Couse deer shoudler $600.00

Crate 2 . Moose shoulder mount to Houston $250.00

Crate 3. 30" Waterbuck Wall Pedestal mount, 30"Nyala Wall Pedestal Mount, Springbok Shoulder mount, 54" Kudu Euro, 38" Gemsbok Euro, 2 Impala Euro's, Springbok Euro and Baboon skull euro on tabel top pedestal along with 6 full skins to South Carolina. $ 325.00

Per mile personal delivery 1.25 per mile anywhere in the lower 48 for any delivery of any number of mounts that fits in our 7' wide x 6' high x 24' long foot trailer. A very very large safari can fit in it.

Missed the poll. Would like to see the Coues deer mount though, they do have a special place for me. I work in Tempe by the way.

Missed the poll as well - ver reasonable price. Surprised! Beautiful work by the way - worth the shipping costs.

dt

I missed the poll, but had a rough idea what they cost. It's not near as bad as people think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg