Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
Apart from the original 303 only the 303/243 got much use in South Africa, as the 6mm Musgrave.
Case stretching and separation is common on those built on Lee actions, P14 and single shots are actually quite nice.
A Wesley Richards falling block in 6mm Mus was left unsold at a recent collectors auction. I should of actually just bought the damn thing for about AUS$3500. I cant think of a classier "voorsit" Springbok rifle.
@shark_za
Mate I'd be onto the seller quicker than a seagull on a hot chip and making them an offer .
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wousechptox

Latest profile posts

gprippers wrote on Tucketed's profile.
Hello, saw that you want the Jeffries brass. So you an either send a USPS money order or paypal i guess, which ever works for you is fine with me at this point. If you want to us Paypal use [redacted] friends and family and dont mention gun stuff at all or they will go bananas! LOL!

Let me know what you want to do.
Thanks,
Rob
Cowboy wrote on MBIZI SAFARIS's profile.
Good afternoon, please send me a list of pricing for 2022.
NTH wrote on JimT's profile.
Hey Jim, I read that you’re from Dequincey and just returned from Africa. I’m from Lake Charles and went there in April. What outfitter did you use and would you share your experience and pics? I won our trip to Kuche through DU.
gprippers wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello! Nice rifle! I have IDENTICAL rifle in 375 H&H so i was wondering what gunsmith did the work on it? Appreciate it and if you decide there is anything you are willing to take in partial trade, let me know. I have quite a few pistols, long guns and sxs & o/u shotguns as well.

Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular.

Thanks,
Rob
Bearhunter46 wrote on Philip Glass's profile.
Philip, do you still have the 416 for sale?