A. Francotte 300H&H Value?

Snowball

AH veteran
Reaction score
Bought this rifle on a whim in an auction and now curious if I got a good deal or not, I believe I did. Don't wish to share the specifics of what I paid at the moment but it was several thousand dollars. Starting to collect some higher end big bores and this one caught my attention. Don't have any plans to shoot it but I intend to display it along with a few others.

Sorry for the poor lighting in the photos, I will need to redo them at some point.

99Ma4Fh.jpg
apAHlM1.jpg
bh1Ew9s.jpg
i7h5gIk.jpg
oZTqJbL.jpg
u12eAlj.jpg
tg9PwJr.png
wqLWHh2.png

Couple others I forgot to upload initially:

C3l4Pju.jpg
2QvhrSY.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I don’t know what you paid, but I have no doubt that this rifle will serve you well!

A Francotte rifle is going to cost several thousand so you probably did okay. A nice classic and versatile caliber as well. Looks like a nice solid rifle for anywhere on earth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross