A First

tarbe

AH legend
Joined
Jan 26, 2014
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
9,806
Location
Romance, MO
Media
121
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
I think this is the first forum I have been on for a whole year, without even being tempted to put a single member on "ignore".

Something wrong with this place...it doesn't seem to attract any flies! :ROFLMAO::LOL:
 
much less to actually meet people!!!!
 
Ha!!! In the words of the great Bugs Bunny, "He don't know me very well. do he?....." I agree about the vast majority of the members here, though. Helpful and tolerant and polite.
 
The best hunting site by far. Even I can be tolerate here for the must part. Even after I have crossed lines with some people the same guys will reach out and help if they can. I think this is a site of true hunters and good people who just enjoy hunting.
 
Yep it's a good group
 
As I always say. Certainly the best hunting site and community on the web.

Proud to be associated with you folks!
 
ha ha ha , do some people actually use the ignore button ......
ha ha ha mature ha ha ha ha
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top