a Blessed Easter to you all

d679fa61e1a36f51.jpg
 
Happy and joyful Easter @Von Gruff and all other members of AH! I hope you may all feel as blessed as my little family and I do.

Cheers !

V
 
Happy Easter All!

A truly special Easter for me after surviving a long touch and go hospitalization just a year ago and Marrying the most Beautiful, Wonderful, and Devout Woman @Just Gina

I was saved in multiple ways by the Grace of God and am truly Blessed.
 
HE is risen indeed! Happy Easter to all of my AH brethren
 
Ten years ago on Easter Sunday - Resurrection Sunday - I was laying on an operating table. I was 5'9", #275. They cleared out some blockages. One of the major ones on the left side was, I was told, 99% blocked. A stent got put in that one. Today at church for our sunrise service: #200. I have had no recurrences; I have checked out fine ever since. Last year I experienced Africa for the first time.

God. Changes. Lives. The change in mine is very, very small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. Christ died for me. He died for all of us. That should be at the front of my mind every morning when I awaken, not just today.

Happy Resurrection Sunday everyone.
 
Maybe not traditional Easter fare, but when I think of Jesus nailed to a cross in place of me, I find this song uplifting. OK, I'll shut up now. ;)

 
Happy Easter All!

A truly special Easter for me after surviving a long touch and go hospitalization just a year ago and Marrying the most Beautiful, Wonderful, and Devout Woman @Just Gina

I was saved in multiple ways by the Grace of God and am truly Blessed.
@Action Bob
I'm sure Gina would keep you on your toes. You have a wonderful wife and the best hunting partner you could hope for.
Be safe and happy mate
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,744
Members
169,005
Latest member
AnneUrban8
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top